How to use the spotlight cartoning machine correctly:
1. Connect the spotlight to the power cord, open the power switch on the control panel, and press the emergency stop switch.
2. The spotlight cartoning machine turns on the total power supply of the hot melt glue machine, and the temperature is set at about 150-180 °C. (This step is for the hot-melt box. If it is not a glue-sealed box, this step can be omitted.)
3, the spotlight cartoning machine is connected to the air source: the air pressure is adjusted at 0.6-0.8MPa
4, the spotlight cartoning machine to place the carton: organize the carton, check for adhesion, neatly stacked in the carton silo. The cartons must be stacked in the same direction with the front side facing up.
5. Through the jog control and other auxiliary button switches, check the open box, feeding, folding angle, spray glue and other components to ensure that these important parts are free of debris and normal operation. If problems are found, the relevant technical personnel should be notified in time. In order to continue operation.
6. When the temperature of the hot melt machine reaches the set temperature, open the “Start” button on the hot melt machine, and then click the “Start” button in the control panel to start the machine.
7. After the medicine cartoning machine is running. Normal packaging production can be carried out by placing materials on the conveyor belt.
The spotlight cartoning machine is a kind of packaging machine. The cartoning machine automatically puts other products and instructions such as medicine bottles, medicine plates, ointments into the folding carton, and completes the action of the cover box, and some of the functions are more complete. The cartoner also has additional features such as a seal label or a heat shrink wrap.
After filling in the filling area, the mechanism of the paste cartoning machine folds the ear into the left and right guide rails and then performs the closing operation. The front mechanism of the cover will first bend the tongue of the paper box, and then a push plate pushes the cover to bend, so that the tongue is inserted into the box and the lock is fastened. The capping action is a key action, and the quality of the carton has a lot to do with the structure of the carton and the accuracy of the machine adjustment.